EP1 - The Fashion Designer's Guide to Inspiration and Scaling Your Fashion BusinessNov 30, 2018
Welcome to the FastTrack Your Fashion Brand Podcast with Nicole Di Rocco.
Nicole is a swimwear designer and the creative director of Nicolita, a Cuban-inspired swimwear company drawing its inspiration from the alluring and nostalgic beauty of the 1940’s Cuban era.
In this FastTrack Your Fashion Brand podcast, you will get up-close with Nicole, her aspirations behind Nicolita and learn what to expect on future FYFB podcasts. She’s also sharing some visioning inspirations that will help scale your fashion biz onto the FastTrack.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT:
- Nicole's journey to launching Nicolita Swimwear and what inspired this podcast
- All about the mentors and experts that will be guest on the show
- What it means to be the CEO of YOUR Fashion Business
- 00:17-02:25 - Nicole welcomes you to the episode with a little secret and she talks about what to look forward to the next FastTrack Your Fashion Brand podcasts.
- 02:29-03:18 - Things took time. Nicole shares about the root of Nicolita's success.
- 04:05-04:37 - Take charge of your own fashion business. Nicole discusses fashion biz, building a brand, and the limitless industry possibilities for designers.
- 05:38-06:20 - Scaling the business faster. Nicole shares about what to look forward to future FYFB podcasts.
- 09:55-11:11 - You gotta do what you gotta. For Nicole, her brand started in humble beginnings; selling her first handbags to sorority houses in USC, cutting fabric in her dorm room's floor and at the same time, running errands all by herself -- to make it all happen.
- 11:25-13:48 - Listen to your heart and your customers. Nicole talks about taking challenges, the evolution of Nicolita’s success, and how you can fast track your own unique triumphs.
- 16:47-17:30 - Good stuff coming your way. The next episodes are packed with helpful strategies from industry-leading entrepreneurs as they share tips for personal and business growth.
- 17:34-18:35 - Keeping the motivation on fire. Nicole on responsibilities and designing your fashion biz the way you want it.
CONNECT WITH ME:
PODCAST FB GROUP: www.facebook.com/groups/fasttrackyourfashionbrandpodcast
SUBMIT YOUR FASHION BIZ QUESTIONS: www.fashionbizmentor.com/breakthrough-coaching
SEE MY DESIGNS: www.mynicolita.com
THE SOLD OUT CHECKLIST FREE DOWNLOAD: https://bit.ly/FASHIONCHECKLIST
LOVE OUR PODCAST?
Hey there FastTracker!
You know how much I love ACTION TAKERS!!! So if anything on this episode inspired YOU or even lit a fire for YOU to take some action... I would LOVE to hear all about it!! Head on over to the podcast and leave a RATING + REVIEW. I read every single comment and feature listeners each week. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read.
Our guest list for upcoming shows keeps on getting better and better so make sure you are subscribed to the show! I'm adding more bonuses so if you are not subscribed you just might miss out. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Download this episode on iTunes