Hello there, gorgeous!
This episode is near and dear to my heart because it’s about my journey to creating my documentary film, Pastport Cuba.
And how this wild idea blossomed and received the coveted Emmy nomination.
I know, crazy right!
I am a true believer that when your passion and vision line up, ANYTHING is possible! It’s also one of the reasons my courses and programs teach How to Design Your Collection and Brand With Purpose.
I hope you find inspiration and can relate to continuing to chase YOUR dreams NO MATTER how big they may seem.
Enjoy listening to the show!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT:
- Nicole Di Rocco’s and her biz story
- The Emmy Nominated documentary Pastport Nicolita
- Visioning for success
- The Free Fashion Video Masterclass
- 02:10-04:25 - The humble beginnings for Nicolita and its brand inspirations. Nicole talks about her Cuban-inspired swimwear fashion company and where it all started.
- 06:46-07:26 - Manifesting your vision. Nicole shares her experiences on how things come together in place when you passionately want them.
- 11:38-12:32 - Be careful what you wish for because you might just get it. Nicole on how she pitched the film idea to a TV network and sealed the deal
- 13:33-14:20 - Don't wait for something to be perfect. Make the most of your vision's momentum, even when everything is not yet perfect.
- 16:15-21:25 - Facing challenges. On producing Pastport Nicolita, Nicole faces political and financial challenges. Listen as she shares the lessons learned on dealing with the government and her own challenges for the film.
- 21:45-22:29 - It's really the challenge of who you are. What's going to keep your persistence your dream and your kind of mindset.
- 25:01-25:43 - It (Pastport) was a gift. Nicole talks about how the documentary changes her, her family's life and other Cuban-American families’ lives.
- 26:37-27:49 - On Emmy Nomination.
- 29:49-31:15 - An invitation from Nicole for fashion biz designers who want to accelerate their way to success.
CONNECT WITH ME
PODCAST FB GROUP: www.facebook.com/groups/fasttrackyourfashionbrandpodcast
SUBMIT YOUR FASHION BIZ QUESTIONS: www.fashionbizmentor.com/breakthrough-coaching
SEE MY DESIGNS: www.mynicolita.com
THE SOLD OUT CHECKLIST FREE DOWNLOAD: https://bit.ly/FASHIONCHECKLIST
LOVE OUR PODCAST?
Hey there FastTracker!
You know how much I love ACTION TAKERS!!! So if anything on this episode inspired YOU or even lit a fire for YOU to take some action... I would LOVE to hear all about it!! Head on over to the podcast and leave a RATING + REVIEW. I read every single comment and feature listeners each week. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read.
Our guest list for upcoming shows keeps on getting better and better so make sure you are subscribed to the show! I'm adding more bonuses so if you are not subscribed you just might miss out. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Download this episode on iTunes
RETURN TO THE PODCAST EPISODE GUIDE